Thursday, September 15, 2005

Key.


Key
Originally uploaded by kanicman.
The key to happiness my friend, is living in the now. Please buy yourself Adam Freeland's Album 'Now and Them' and Eckhart Tolle's book 'The Power Of Now'. Adam's Album is a fantastic showcase of modern breakbeats with an underlying theme of living in the now. Eckhart's book will allow you to enjoy life a lot more by enlightening you to the dynamics of the mind and how and why you enjoy life, giving you the ability to do this constantly. Peace for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hello,

It's a very different type of music but last year the group Marillion released an album inspired by Tolle's book - Happiness Is The Road : Essence. You can buy it/read the lyrics at www.marillion.com

It introduced me to 'The Power Of Now' and I found your site searching for the song at the beginning of a Zencast podcast on Tolle's ideas.

I thought you might be interested.
Karl

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home