Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Discoveries.

It's obvious I've been through some real rough patches lately and I only have myself to blame.
Sometimes I wonder if I subconsciously tried to undo myself, or wanted to see how far I could go down the rabbit hole.
I think I might have been running from the fact I believed my best days are behind me and never jumped off the merry-go-round to consolidate my thoughts. If I don't believe in myself anymore, then who will? For a long time I honestly believed we were discovering new things about reality -and in a way I guess we were, but it left me more upset with the information I found than when I begun. Ignorance is blissful, it must be... But it's selfish. I honestly believe the planet is in real trouble unless we all change how we live our lives dramatically. I'm going to start contributing as much as I can by helping myself get back on my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home