Wednesday, January 17, 2007



I've moved into the silver mine (pictured) and I have my lappy. I'm riding up almost everyday and it's one killer up hiller. This was a point in my timeline I envisioned vividly and it feels strange to be living it. I went and saw an absolutely astonishing gig, two Saturdays ago (hate backtracking but it's worthy of a mention) by Trentemøller. No one would come along, but I met Dwayne there (who told us about it) and his new girlfriend (who rocks!). He performed minimal tech on a Rowland 303 with a lappy running Logic, whilst his DJ was on some turns. It blew my mind and Dwayne, who's been from here to Gundagi, said it was possibly the best show he's seen. As you can imagine, ..so fucking glad I went lonesome. Different drums n shit eh. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home