Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Could Do Nothing (If I Really Tried Hard).

Firstly, welcome new readers. For those of you who still stick your head over the fence of 'That Ol' Crazy Dog' Dan's back fence, here's some schtuff: Still rolling in the same direction as I have been over the last year...this means editing/designing as freelance, steering clear of booze and booze hounds, diggin' bangin' tunes, and to be really honest with you, enjoying life.
I'm moving into a studio (that just so happens to be a converted silver mine) next week with an experienced editor named Jeremy which I'm really looking forward to. As my G5 will be in the mine, I'll be getting a new lappy to use at home and to zip around with....can't wait! Christmas and the holiday season is just around the corner and with it some shows I'd be really keen to check out. Exciting times. Hope you're well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kym Lardner said...

I will probably see you at Christmas.

Meanwhile may I ask... Could Bobby and I do an audition to camera in the interest of us presenting play school as a couple ? I think we relate very well and both have a flair for talking to kids (well I know I do)

Up for it ? I'd send this demo to ABC.

7:14 AM  
Blogger kanicman said...

Yeah totally Kym, just give me a few days notice and I'd be more than happy to shoot and help out.

Hope to see you then.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home