Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In And Under.

Things are well.

We had the launch of The Alt on Saturday, a company for which I developed branding and an identity. The evening was good fun and to be honest I was rather overwhelmed by the praise for my work (thanks again guys!). It concerns me though, that people follow a misconception about talent. So many people approaching me..."Oh, you're so talented!" but they should be saying "Oh, you could be bothered!" because talent is just time and effort (and cause I guess).

As I'm sure I mentioned I spent a long time polishing a new showreel of my work, and I finally started to send it out the week before last. From this I've already received some (possibly regular) freelance design work, and some good feedback.

Getting better at Logic and Final Cut and all the things I really enjoy atm. These passions are all I care about now.

Took a stab in the dark, as I regularly do, and bought 'Classics' by Ratatat. I highly recommend this album.

RIP Steve Irwin.

1 Comments:

Blogger jiowfojieoij said...

I like it, so true.. I might use that one,
(if anyone ever actually calls ME talented :)

"gosh, your so talented.."

"not really, thats just a label you are using to expedite my experience as far as you can from your own while maintaining your poor excuse for not trying."

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home