Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pitying The Fool (Who's Pitying The Fool).

There's no time like the present. Subjectively speaking this is indeed true. It might just be the sun, but I'm getting a growing reminder of a time and place I enjoyed, which reminds me of a time and place I did not enjoy. Mixed emotions and a juvenile attachment to the scars that made me as strong as I am today. Regardless there's a buzz in there somewhere that resonates inside me. This might be productive and I've felt like skating everyday. I just worked through the night, editing without a wink and it's 1PM, and I have to meet a client in an hour. Whatever's not gonna make you stronger will surely be your downfall. My tracks are getting pretty darn good. The most exciting development in my life right now. We think the same things at the same time. We just can't do anything about it. Thanks Thom, you got me through the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger jiowfojieoij said...

Q: oh magic eight ball, do you think I could aim any higher?

A: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home