Monday, April 03, 2006

Heartthrob (And Acting Like I Don't Need Everything).


Heartthrob
Originally uploaded by kanicman.
The funny games we play. I haven't been drinking alcohol for ages now. I understand why we do, why we don't. I understand the relative of the sedative now, but the misinformation is astronomical. The misinformation is absolutley astronomical. I've started constructing to-do lists each night before I go to bed consisting of tasks for the following day. This has done wonders for my productivity. Without these lists I'll wonder aimlessly and achieve a fraction of the desired. Played poker with good friends last week and scored my skates back off a mate so I plan to go skating asap. Met up with Kirsty in town on Saturday evening who was out celebrating her friend Mel's 20th Birthday. Did I mention she can dance! ;) Afterward, Mel, Dan, Kirsty and I went for pancakes (at 6am!). Was a very long but enjoyable evening. Remember that your state of mind is determined by the information you feed it with. Peas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home