Monday, February 14, 2005

Halcyon & On & On (and on and on)

Still feeling decent, but I'm growing pretty tired of all the 'me time' I have. I have no full time job at the moment and still living at mums, I have little bills to pay. My main motivation for full time work is so I can get my own place asap. As you might have guessed the traineeship I applied for wasnt filled with my boots (the story is more eliborate than I care to type, ask somebody). Today was Valentines Day and you can see the pressure on all the couples to have such a great day. I saw a lot of girls by themselves with flowers or heart shaped balloons etc (sadly, I presume at least one had bought them herself). If I had a girlfriend at the moment, I would have given her such a great day yesterday and not seen her today (fuck supporting mass market holidays, I think in the end the negatives outweigh the positives). Regardless, I had an enjoyable day because rather than driving (ok ok, I'm broke with no petrol) I walked long distances with my iPod. Unwanted change forces the most brilliant moments in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home