Thursday, January 27, 2005

What goes up. Does it?..

Now and then you might find yourself drinking bourbon at 8am. It might come after some pretty heavy thoughts, heavy dreaming. Lately I have embraced positivity really intensly and with that I've found where evil lurks. It's in your self doubt and the constant yet subtle reminder that our existence is limited to a guess as good as mine. Radiating positivity is very draining, that's why I'm trying to be physically and mentally as fit as possible. A close friend lost one of her close friends yesterday and it triggered a lot of my thoughts over the last 12 hours. As they say, life is that fragile and we really do need to make the most of it. I still have a lot of tension because I am still waiting to see if I have been offered a position. I believe this position means everything to me and I am so scared of the results. I believe in it holds the answer to whether I can change the world for the better. Do ten push ups right now. You can thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home