Monday, March 05, 2007




When your days come and go, void of any passionate exchange between you and those you admire, those you love, your reference of who you are begins to unravel, -it comes apart thread by thread. Physically and mentally, I'm more active than I've ever been. My days are filled to the brim. A single bee buzzing around in a hive. I'm proud of what I'm achieving, but I feel so two-dimensional. The honeycomb resonates and it's a distracting reminder. It's my choice, right.

This is no 'rant' -things are well- I tend to jot down what I'm thinking in the moment, and I should probably just get laid soon too.. before I forget how to..

Sick, it's March. My favourite month. I can't remember exactly why, but I had a few fortunate March's when I was young. It's also the month that brings me Womad, my favourite music festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home